The New Mita Pitch System
Precise, safe and reliable performance is essential to ensure a profitable wind turbine operation. With more than 60,000 Control Systems and more than 3,000 Pitch Systems in operation worldwide, Mita-Teknik is your proven technology partner. The Mita Pitch System is the latest Pitch System developments by Mita-Teknik. We introduce an optimized Pitch System generation based on knowhow and best practice from previous Pitch System generations. The Mita Pitch System is designed to effectively minimize O&M costs, reduce downtime and improve productivity.
The Mita Pitch System is a turnkey solution that fits any 3-bladed wind turbine model up to 10 MW. The Mita Pitch System provides a high degree of availability and reliability, while ensuring safe operation of the wind turbine. The highly robust system has been extensively tested, and it comes with a design life of 30 years.
The first version of our Mita Pitch System AR tool Application is now released
Proven Pitch Control
The Mita Pitch System is the result of thousands of engineering hours and an extensive quality test procedure. Every single component in the Pitch System is selected and tested specifically for the Mita Pitch System.
The Mita Pitch System is designed for the harsh environment in the rotating hub of on- and offshore wind turbines. The system performs effortlessly in wide temperature ranges from -30°C to +60°C, continuous vibrations and forces.
The Mita Pitch System is designed to maximize availability and performance of your wind turbines, while applying minimum loads to the structure. High availability is ensures by fast commissioning, self-test on-the-fly and simple maintenance procedures.
- Proven Pitch Control - cost competitive, well-proven and certified system.
- 30 Years Design Life - highly robust system.
- Rugged Design - IP65 units with seawater resistant housings.
- Durability - designed for extreme climate variations and high altitude.
- Excellent Engineering - top-shelf components only and thorough test procedures.
- Open System - open for development and integration of own software in the Hub Controller.
- Open Solution - turnkey or kit-set solutions.
- High Availability - high reliability, fast commissioning, self-test on-the-fly and simple maintenance procedures.
- Performance Optimization - including Pitch Performance Optimization services.
- Extended Warranty - 5 years warranty starting from the day of commissioning.
- Full Support - remote and onsite support by qualified Mita-Teknik engineers.
- Certification - ISO 13849-1, IEC 61400-1, IEC 61400-3, IEC 61400-22, GL 2010, GL 2012 and DNVGL-SE-0441.
- Compliance - GB/T 25386 and NB/T 31018.
Mita Pitch System customers benefit from a modularized Pitch System based on various standardized sizes of Hub Units, Blade Units, brushless PM Servo Motors, Asynchronous Servo Motors and Energy Storages based on either ultracapacitors or long life VRLA batteries.
The Mita Pitch System is designed to prevent expensive downtime and costly maintenance. Only a small number of wear parts are used, which is crucial to attaining the long design life of the system, reducing failures at component level, and lowering the overall maintenance costs. This way, the Mita Pitch System guarantees you the highest value of investment.
The Mita Pitch System is based on an innovative design with integrated drives. Without the traditional “cabinet in cabinet” approach, we are able to maximize the system reliability, avoiding high ambient temperatures inside the cabinet.
Whatever you choose a turnkey- or kit-set solution, Mita-Teknik is your dedicated electrical pitch technology partner.