Complete SCADA Solution
MiScout 5 SCADA is designed to increase productivity and revenue by optimizing costs and improving availability.
The continuous growth of the industry and technology developments have led to new requirements for SCADA and Asset Management Systems. The systems are required to deliver extensive value by providing the right tools to increase availability and optimize performance, in a user-friendly interface. Our 6th SCADA generation, MiScout 5, is developed to answer those requests. Built on experience and our successful predecessors, this new generation provides you with the analytical, predictive maintenance and forecasting tools to effectively optimize the performance of your assets.
The solution is available in two versions; Cloud and Enterprise each designed to meet the demands from different types of setups.
MiScout 5 Cloud - The Cloud version is a hosted solution suitable for users with small setups. In a common web browser or via a device, the system offers an easy overview of key operational and financial data combined with low running costs.
MiScout 5 Enterprise - The Enterprise version is a fully flexible, scalable stand-alone or hosted solution developed for medium and large-scale professionals that require the maximum level of data handling. It provides an extensive list of add-on services like data-synchronization, advanced in-depth data analysis, training and service agreements.
- Multi Brand Support - one system to support many different setups.
- Level 1 & 2 - perform everything from service to asset management in one system.
- System Plug-in Architecture - create different setups for users depending on their needs.
- Multi-user Access - distribute access to different users and groups.
- User Profiles - user configurations are saved and available anywhere regardless of location.
- Data Analysis & Comparison - show, compare and analyze data from different setups.
- Reporting - generate and dispatch reports through various channels.
- Alarm Handling - receive and react on alarms in case of operation deviation.
- Task Automation - schedule system activities optimally.
- Forecasting - forecast your production earnings.
- Data Sync - ensure data integrity across the complete setup.
- Customizable - customize information, look & feel.
MiScout 5 is a modern Microsoft Windows or Linux based SCADA system, consisting of one or more servers and a set of clients to display data and interact with individual units as well as full setups.
The core of the system is the MiScout 5 server(s) that communicates with the units though standard or proprietary protocols. It reads and writes data, performs data calculations and provides data to the different clients. The data are stored in a Microsoft SQL Server database, which apart from the unit data, stores information about the system configuration, users and other data necessary for operation. Online and high-speed data are stored in a highly effective Cassandra database that enables very fast logging and data retrieval.
After the data is calculated and stored, it is used for generating reports, performance analysis, as well as for troubleshooting and alarming.
Customized Data Presentation
As standard, MiScout 5 includes the necessary dashboards and tools to provide an easy overview for most users. It also comes with the option to design and customize data and views to fit your specific needs. This makes it a powerful and flexible tool.
MiScout 5 can be delivered as private label option, in order for users to customize the interface and incorporate own company logo.